Feel free to contact us to find out more or ask questions about availability and prices.
Jossivägen 57 is the perfect destination for you regardless of the season. Ski, downhill or cross-country, snowmobile or just stay in the wonderful mountain environment. In summer, spring and autumn, there are hiking and biking trails around the house.
The apartments are equipped with digital locks and just before your stay you will be assigned a code.
Cleaning is always included and is mandatory.
Bed linen and towels are always included in the price.
When booking 150 days or more before arrival
If you book earlier than 150 days in advance, we charge a deposit of 30% of the total rental fee. It is deducted from the rent. The remaining amount 70% of the rent is paid no later than 60 days before the agreed arrival date.
For bookings later than 149 days before arrival
The entire rent (accommodation price) must be paid immediately.
What happens if I do not pay on time?
If you do not pay the registration fee on time, we have the right to cancel your booking. No payment reminder is sent. If you have paid the deposit fee but miss payment of the remaining accommodation amount, a payment reminder will be sent, after which it will be counted as a cancellation on your part and then the rules for cancellation apply.
Terms for cancellation and advance payment:
The guest can cancel for free up to 45 days before arrival. The guest will be charged the total price of the reservation if canceled 44 days before arrival. Advance payment via invoice is required.